Also visit CONTACTS for specifics.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a network of 41 Rotarians (each with a core of Rotary Coordinator Assistants), appointed by the RI president, who serve as an RI resource – in partnership with the RI director, regional Rotary Foundation coordinator , and district governor – for promoting and successfully implementing the RI Strategic Plan in our districts and clubs. We also work closely with the Public Image Resource Group.
WHAT WE DO:
Rotary coordinators and the assistant coordinators help clubs and districts identify and implement strategies that support al 3 areas of the RI Strategic Plan (www.rotary.org/strategicplan);
– Support and Strengthen Clubs
– Focus and Increase Humanitarian Service
– Enhance Public Image and Awareness
HOW WE DO IT:
- Serving as an RI resource, consultant, trainer and advisor to clubs and districts
- Sharing ideas and best practices
- Identifying districts that excel in membership, RI programs and public relations, and connecting them with districts seeking assistance
- Facilitating collaborative efforts between districts
- Advocating for innovative and creative approaches that support and strengthen clubs, public image and RI programs
- Set up and assist with training programs for Districts and Clubs