We want to help you tell the Rotary story! It used to be that we were encouraged to do our good work quietly and not for recognition. It has really only been the past decade where telling our story has become one of our key strategic initiatives.
Please visit Rotary’s new Media Center for great story idea’s and high quality, media ready, television and radio commercials, billboards and print ads. This is all available to your club and is at your finger tips! You will also find tips on social media and great news releases that you can customize for your local media. Go to www.Rotary.org sign into My Rotary and navigate to the Media Center.
Also visit the NEW Rotary Brand Center: www.Rotary.org/BrandCenter . You will have access to Rotary graphics, logos and be able to create your own club logo using the new graphics.
Sign up to receive the Rotary PI Tips newsletter, a biweekly publication that offers innovative ideas that clubs can use to promote Rotary in their communities.
Download Pubic Image material from the Resources page of the Zone website: rotaryzones24-32.org
Rotary Public Image Coordinators
Rotary Public Image Coordinators have expertise in the fields of public relations, journalism, or communications. By combining their business backgrounds with their Rotary experience, they:
- Increase recognition of Rotary’s humanitarian work by sharing the Rotary story
- Help club and district leaders share Rotary’s successes with the community and media, local civic and government leaders, nongovernmental organizations, and similar entities
- Consult and provide guidance on public image grants
- Regionalize Rotary’s public image efforts
- Unify image and brand awareness
- Publicize action-oriented service
- Promote core values
- Emphasize vocational service
- Encourage clubs to promote their networking opportunities and signature activities