Your generous contributions to The Rotary Foundation are essential to securing and growing Rotary programs throughout the world. We recognize donors to express our gratitude for your commitment and offer individual and club recognitions, as well as naming recognitions that let you honor a friend or family member with a named or endowed gift.
- Rotary Foundation Sustaining Member, when you give $100 or more per year to the Annual Fund.
- Benefactor, when you include the Endowment Fund as a beneficiary in your estate plans or when you donate $1,000 or more to the fund outright. Benefactors receive a certificate and insignia to wear with a Rotary or Paul Harris Fellow pin.
- Paul Harris Fellow, when you give $1,000 or more to the Annual Fund, PolioPlus, or an approved Foundation grant. To recognize someone else as a Paul Harris Fellow, you can give that amount in their name. You are recognized as a Multiple Paul Harris Fellow with each additional gift of $1,000.
- Paul Harris Society member, when you give $1,000 or more annually to the Annual Fund, PolioPlus, or an approved Foundation grant.
- Bequest Society member, when you give $10,000 or more via your estate plans. All society members receive recognition from the Trustees of The Rotary Foundation, and donors can choose to receive an engraved crystal recognition piece and a Bequest Society pin.
Resources & reference
- Arch C. Klumph Society brochure
- Major Gifts, Major Impact
- Understanding Foundation Recognition Points
- Your Rotary Legacy
- Paul Harris Society brochure
- Paul Harris Fellow Recognition Transfer Request Form
- Recognition and contribution form
- Recognition replacement form
- Rotary Peace Fellowships brochure
- Every Rotarian, Every Year brochure
- Rotary Foundation Sustaining Member Stickers
- Rotary Awards